What Is Culture?
Culture is a way of thinking, feeling, and believing. Its about promoting beauty, truth, and goodness. It can be found in music, literature, visual arts, architecture, and even language. Culture is something that you feel with your five senses. Culture is about caring for and sharing your life experiences with fellow human beings.
Who Are We?
Sri Sai Adhyatmic Cultural Center is a non-profit organization. We welcome all people regardless of their religion, caste, or ethnicity. The Cultural Center puts equal focus on children and adults of today's society by enlightening them with holistic vision and value for life that will help them to build their own future and the world around them. We offer a variety of activities for people of all ages including but not limited to:
- Teaching "Aarati" (Hymns or songs for upliftment)
- Teaching the effective application of "Swar" (musical note), "Taal" (rhythm), and "Laya" (speed) in music to improve quality of life
- Teaching five "Nyaas" (self-healing exercises)
- Listening to "Mulakhat" (seminars on information left by scholars)
- Enjoying artistic presentations such as: films, dances, music, fine art exhibits, etc...
- Participating in family retreats such as: summer camps, picnics, etc...
All of these activities can bring you peace, happiness, and contentment; which can lead to a healthier lifestyle. They will also enrich you and your loved ones with a deeper understanding and appreciation for cultural awareness, diversity, knowledge, and sensitivity.